Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Leah!

Happy December y'all! I can't believe it's December and Christmas is coming up. If you know me, you know that this is by far my favorite time of the year. I even start listening to Christmas music mid October. For 3.5 years at work I sat next to my dear friend Leah. Leah is one of my favorites- I just adore her. Leah let me listen to Christmas music in October and would continue to let me play it until Christmas. One of our favorites is Hanson Christmas, "Snowed In"- seriously, the best. About a year ago my sweet work wife moved to Minnesota to be closer to family. Lucky them! Before she left I made her tell me what she wanted her cupcake to be and she said something looking like snow or snowflakes...really fitting since she is now in Minnesota (brrr) and she joined in with me being obsessed with Christmas. Leah- this one is for you girl. Merry Christmas!





1 comment: