Saturday, September 17, 2011

Are You Ready for Some Football?!?

Are you ready for some football?!? As most of you know, I'm a HUGE football fan. I love the passion and intensity of the game. So this post isn't so much about my new cupcakes or the wonderful taste of my treats- it's about school spirit and pride! Below are some pictures for my football day cupcakes. I had to do one for my Bears- I have much bigger ideas for a bear but this is the first try. No worries bears, the next one will be much more fierce- Sic em! The next cupcake is for Sean's dawgs. He is a huge UGA. Go Dawgs!! The last one is for the Iowa Hawkeyes....and there's a reason there is only one of them- turns out the hawkeye is very hard to re-create. Go Hawks! I hope you enjoy my football cupcakes- more on the way!








1 comment: