Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Key Lime aka The Mer!!




My sister, Meridith, is 6 1/2 years older than me. We are completely different but we really do get along great. She taught me how to drive, shares my love for food, and is supportive in all my life decisions- even if she doesn't agree with them. She pretty much rocks so I wanted to make her cupcake really delicious. Mer wanted her cupcake to be a Key Lime cupcake. I must say that I wasn't thrilled with this because I am such a chocolate lover and I would be 100% okay with having every cupcake chocolate. I guess if I really do want to be successful though I need to please the masses. It's a key lime cupcake with a graham cracker crust. (a nice surprise when you bite into it!) Then it's topped with a lime buttercream frosting and a graham cracker garnish. I hope everyone enjoys "The Mer"!! Love you Mer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment