Thursday, May 26, 2011

Texas Chocolate aka the "A Lette"




This is my Aunt Marshalette's recipe. I've always called it Texas Chocolate but who knows what it's really called. It's a chocolate cinnamon cupcake with the most wonderful chocolate pecan frosting. Seriously, so good. I grew up with my aunt bringing this as a sheet cake to all our family events. We all call my aunt "Lette" for short. Lette is a pillar. She is one of the strongest, most amazing, beautiful women I know. So it only made sense to make her recipe into a cupcake. Something I want to do for my bakery one day is name all my cupcakes after those people in my life who love me and who have supported me through everything....so I am calling this cupcake the "A Lette". It is also one of my best sellers- so thanks Aunt Marshalette!!

No comments:

Post a Comment